within an international supplier of embedded software solutions and services for the automotive industry.
on a few projects within the company. -
were for HMI domain, internal project, speech application and an application that used an Android framework.
: V Model, AgileDeveloping
various test solutions to ensure the quality of the application through rigorous testing.
- Preparing the necessary documentation for the verification and validation of the software.
- Designing test plans/strategy, test execution and test cases scenarios.
- Bug reporting to the development team in the bug tracking system and verifying bug fixing.
- Performed black box testing; identified defects and verified them once they got fixed.
- Performed various test forms in order to meet scheduled milestones in project's life cycle (early tests, exploratory tests, verification tests, release tests, regression tests).
- Configured and setup the test environments.
- Creation of manual and automatic tests.
- Creation of reports.
- Automated tests were created in Java for Android and Pytest.
- Bug report to the development team.
- Analysis of the test results.
- Active communication of faults and cooperation with the development team.
- Use of Jira to manage the validation scope and the request workflow.
- Use of Jenkins for continuous testing, continuous integration, reporting and to verify failure test cases.
- Mentoring new colleagues and support inside the testing team.