within a company in Romania delivering consistent, high-quality professional services to leading companies right across the region.
Recruitment and employer branding specialist
- Responsible for the setup of two delivery centers in Deloitte Romania and implementing a variety of human resource programs (talent agenda design and staff recruitment, policies, labor code clarifications, performance management, onboarding).
- Designing and implementing the recruitment projects for two delivery centers.
- Acting as an internal consultant on HR related issues (performance, onboarding) and solving HR cases.
- Implementing the onboarding process for the new hires.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders (Deloitte UK, Deloitte Central Europe, local departments, etc.) and external suppliers.
- Handling the employees relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Using and administrating the HRIS (SAP HR module), performance management platform, reporting tools.
- Generating HR data analysis, reports, statistics.
- Participating in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives (e.g. the implementation and testing of the new recruitment platform; the global talent standard activation for recruiting).
- Training and coordinating younger HR specialists.
(September 2014 – May 2017)
Recruitment and employer branding junior specialist
- Designing and implementing the employer branding campaigns for graduate recruitment projects by being actively involved in all stages of the graduate attraction (starting with participation in campus and career events up to running in-house events).
- Designing and implementing the graduate and experienced recruitment and selection process across the organization.
- Executing the recruitment projects for experienced staff across the organization for departments as Risk Advisory (IT Audit and IT Governance, Cyber security, Internal Audit, Regulatory), Audit, Tax, Forensic, Finance.
- Acting as an internal consultant on graduate and experienced recruitment related issues.
- Implementing the onboarding process for the new hires (experienced and graduates).
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders, student organizations, external suppliers (agencies, recruitment platforms, ability tests, offline promo materials, etc.).
- Administrating the Recruitment Management System (Taleo platform).
- Generating recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc.
- Creating internal communications newsletters, website content and social media account administration.
- Managing and tracking the recruitment budget.
- Participating in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives.
(July 2013 – August 2014)