SVP / User Experience Design
within a team of analysts, creatives, strategists, engineers, storytellers and
designers dedicated to helping clients create personalized user
experiences that drive business growth. By applying lean product
development, design thinking, agile methodology and growth hacking, our
teams of digital strategists and marketing specialists will transform
your vision into high performance campaigns and customer-centric
- Previously "RevSquare", became Pentalog Growth Factory in 2018.
- Joined the team in 2004 as an Interactive Art Director.
- Senior Vice President, User Experience Design since 2010.
- Providing expertise in UI/UX & Interactive Design for web and mobile.
- Working on numerous digital projects for clients in North America, Europe and Asia for industries such as: news media, entertainment, education, retail & services, corporate services, real estate & finance, healthcare, hospitality, construction & transportation, non-profit.
- Receiving several national and international design awards such as the SND.
- Delivering UX strategy to maintain product and language-market fit for the business based user’s behavior & needs (personas, experience brief, UX
requirements, behavior goals, journey maps, UX backlog).
- Delivering information architecture to ensure a good user experience focusing on the target audience, the technologies used to create the websites and the data gathered through research and data (site maps, user journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes).
- Delivering UX visual design (mockups, prototyping, branding elements, visual language, user interface layout).
- Leading UX/UI team.
- Handling communication with clients.