Creating campaigns that engage
At Pentalog, we create powerful pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns that engage your customers at the right time. It starts by understanding your audience.
Our campaigns are designed to reach customers when they are most ready to engage.
With today’s buyers immersed in their devices — reading, searching, sharing content and scrolling through dozens of offers — we make sure your ad is the one they click on.
It begins by understanding the people you want to reach. Where do they live, work and play? Who influences them? What do they read, listen to and watch? What kinds of devices do they use, where and when?
Our tested approach is fine-tuned to help clients launch or optimize paid campaigns, generate growth and deliver ROI.
Following our targeting approach, you can:
- Connect to the right audience, based on age, gender, location, and interests
- Generate leads and conversions at a competitive rate
- Continuously improve targeting accuracy
- Move safely to larger scales and reach untapped audiences
Our primary focus areas are:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook and Instagram
- Amazon Marketplace
Talk to the right customers
We specialize in AdWords and Facebook campaigns and recommend them for most applications simply because of their dominance in online advertising.
Facebook continues to offer an unparalleled platform for identifying and connecting with users who might have an interest in your product or service, building awareness and generating leads at the top of the funnel.
By the same token, with an estimated 96% of the global search market, Google is the place customers are looking when they are ready to buy. If they can’t find you there, they’ll probably find your competitor.
Of course, we also work on Instagram and YouTube and increasingly, Amazon Ads. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you to maximize reach to customers who are ready to buy.
Pentalog’s Agile campaign management:
- Defining goals: Understand the keys to business growth and set ambitious, achievable, and measurable goals.
- Audience targeting: Identify your audience and keyword budget to achieve the best possible profitability.
- Content strategy: Create authentic and captivating content—text, images, GIFs, videos, and landing pages.
- Analysis & Reporting: Optimize your campaign to meet and exceed key performance indicators at the lowest price.
They trust us
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category