For Pentalog, strategic partnerships are all about building value for our customers. We work in joint projects with common business goals to build improved solutions and services that will increase benefits for customers, mainly SMBs (including digital startups) and big multinational companies with high expectations and strong time-to-market constraints in the following market segments:
- e-commerce and web services: tourism, dating, furniture, fashion, social networks
- software: e-energy, home automation, banking, telecommunications, training, testing, retail
- mobile solutions: voice recognition, smart city, social networks, e-commerce, management
- embedded systems & hardware: telecommunications, Internet of Things, M2M
Making joint efforts and creating strong synergies is an efficient way to stand out from the competition and gain market shares in the global market. We reinforce our expertise with the latest technologies and the best-of-breed IT to provide the high quality solutions that our clients demand in order to achieve these goals.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
What our partners can expect from us
- provide a huge pool of IT experts with fast ramp-up capabilities for development and integration
- deliver excellent solutions and services that bring true value for the customer
- help to grow their business through joint sales and effective co-marketing activitiesbased on unique digital marketing processes
- remain competitive and responsive
- be knowledgeable and constantly evolve with the market
- attend and host events, connecting with other partners to strengthen the network
What we expect from our partners
- provide best-of-breed solutions that meet market expectations and trends
- provide education and certification programs
- provide marketing tools and materials
- deliver pre-qualified leads
- deliver professional and knowledgeable support during pre- and post- sales process
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.