SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
- JAVA 7
- Spring Security
- JSP / Servlets
- Spring WebFlow
- Rest Web Services
- IBM DB2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PL/SQL Developer
- STS (Spring Tool Suite)
- Apache Tomcat
- OAuth 2.0
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Medical electronics March 2015 - Present
Java Developer / Scrum Master.
- Development of REST web services using Java and Spring Framework.
- Knowledge transfer to the new team members.
- Coaching the team members.
- MongoDB database administration.
- Creation and maintenance of different environments (pre-production, test, development).
- Working on the continuous integration process using Jenkins.
- Management of all the activities for the development team.
- Acting as a direct contact person for the client.
Ericsson Telekommunikation GmbH & Co. KG March 2012 - March 2015 Duration: 3 years
Java Developer and Team Leader of the development team.
- Bug fixing: problem detection and solution implementation.
- Training sessions for the new teams involved in the project since March 2012.
- Supportive member for the integration of the new team members.
- Knowledge transfer for new team members.
- Coach role for an important number of team members.
- Management of all the activities for Pentalog’s development team.
- Direct contact person for the client.
Ericsson Telekommunikation GmbH & Co. KG April 2011 - February 2012 Duration: 10 months
- Review of documentation: addressing all the issues in the functional specifications, high level design and test plan specification and following them up.
- Implementation and solving of the issues found in the high level design by other members working on same feature as part of other teams.
- High level design writing and development of the new features assigned.
- Participation in the development of both client and server side. For client side, the module developed was CX (Customer Care), a front-end application used to create new customers, new contacts, assign services etc. CMS (Customer Management Server) is the server application for carrying out all the necessary operations. For both, client and server, proprietary build-in frameworks were used. The client framework was based on JSP and server framework on Spring.
- Writing and execution of unit tests in order to ensure a good quality of the code.
- Bug fixing.
- In charge of ensuring support to the development and system test members.
Embarcadero January 2007 - April 2011 Duration: 4 years 3 months
Engineer – Developer.
Master's Degree in System Software Engineering - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza University", Iasi.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.
ʺSoftware Design Patternsʺ Training.