SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog October 2018 - Present
Software Developer / Trainee within the Pentalog group.
- Study of the main concepts and notions related to building front-end web apps.
- Implementation of the acquired knowledge in practical front-end applications.
- Learning vast knowledge about front-end development.
- Building single page web apps that communicate with the back-end via RESTful API.
- Handling / creating Redux data store.
Meetic October 2014 - October 2016 Duration: 2 years
- Analysis of the client’s requirements.
- Estimation of the task complexity and duration, ensuring their accomplishment within the established deadlines.
- Improvement of the functionality on the existing site and development of new functionality according to the specifications.
- Code optimization, ensuring code standards compliance.
- Performing unit testing on the implemented features to ensure their functioning to the required quality parameters.
- Application maintenance and bug fixing.
- Writing of the technical documentation for the developed features.
Hospitality Software Development Services / HSDS February 2013 - October 2014 Duration: 1 year 8 months
PHP Developer within a company providing web development services and solutions for the hotel industry.
- Analysis of the functional and technical specifications.
- Estimation of the tasks’ duration and complexity, assuring their accomplishment within the established deadlines.
- Development and implementation of new functionalities.
- Maintenance of the applications and bug fixes.
- Intervention on the front-end and back-end sides of the developed applications.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– Web applications based on the interaction with other applications through SOAP services and cron jobs, executed within a pre-defined time, in order to allow the data display to be visualized by the clients at a certain moment (back-end development);
– Management application for hotel services (front-end development).
Programming Pool November 2011 - February 2013 Duration: 1 year 3 months
PHP Developer within a software development company specialized in web applications for different industries.
- Analysis of the project’s requirements.
- Development of web applications according to functional and technical specifications.
- Intervention on the front-end and back-end sides of the assigned projects.
Neusoft Mobile Solutions July 2010 - August 2010 Duration: 1 month
Trainee within an important provider of IT services and solutions, offering a rich portfolio of deliveries for mobile, automobile, medical, business process outsourcing, finance, security and insurance, IT outsourcing sectors.
Participation in a training session regarding JAVA technologies.
- Study of development methods and techniques in JAVA.
- Creation of a Java web application which allows users to order a meal at any hour using a system similar to auction sales.
- Collaboration within a team organized according to the Scrum framework.
- SVN utilization for the deliverables’ management.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,“Babes-Bolyai” University of Cluj Napoca.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science ,“Babes-Bolyai” University of Cluj Napoca.