English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Major Actor in Banking Solutions November 2015 - Present
- Analysis of the project requirements; understanding business logic and processes within the project.
- Creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Communication with the development team to ensure defects are fixed and compliance with quality standards.
- Application testing in accordance with specifications or test cases provided by the client.
- Checking browser compatibility on: Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome.
- Reporting and monitoring bugs in Jira.
- Testing new functionality on different environments.
- Communication with the business analysis team to clarify or improve points in the specifications.
- Respecting client priorities.
- Daily communication with the client.
- Waterfall testing.
OSF Global Services October 2013 - November 2015 Duration: 2 years 1 month
QA Tester / QA Lead within a company providing services and consultancy for the IT domain.
- Reading the project documentation, considering flaws in the project design, suggesting improvements.
- Communication with the whole team: Project Manager, Business Analyst, other QA, Developers (front-end and back-end).
- Reading the test strategy, estimating QA tasks, setting priority for bugs.
- Participation in Scrum meetings.
- Writing and editing test cases for different projects.
- Assigning tasks to different QA members for some projects.
- Automating some flows using Selenium IDE.
- Application testing: smoke testing, regression testing, system testing, user acceptance testing, UI testing, mobile and tablet testing for responsive web applications.
- Reporting issues found to the team, keeping the team updated.
- Training calls with clients and other QA.
9X Design January 2009 - September 2013 Duration: 4 years 8 months
Freelance Web Designer within a company providing complete web design solutions and services: website creation, SEO optimization, web hosting.
- Meeting with clients, discussing their idea and their needs.
- Creating layouts for websites in Photoshop and coding the websites in HTML/CSS.
- Modifying HTML5 templates to meet the desired requirements.
- Working with WordPress CMS.
- Testing and launching the websites after client approval.
- SEO (on site, changing HTML tags to be SEO friendly): title tags for links, alt tags for images, researching keywords, optimizing images for web so they load faster.
Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.