SENIOR MARKETING SPECIALIST
English : Native speaker
RevSquare July 2016 - Present
E-mail Marketing Manager within a digital agency providing content-related solutions and services: strategy, design, content types, technology, marketing, OTT. Their mission is to help companies and non-profit organizations to promote their brands through content.
- Producing a series of weekly emails via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Writing creative and engaging subject lines and email copy.
- Developing creative ideas for promoting core company products and brands – telling stories and visually representing the brand through email.
- Managing cross-departmental initiatives developing strategy, design, templates – in addition to other assets essential to email communication.
- Managing a detailed email calendar.
- Assessing overall email program performance and contributing to strategy for growth and engagement within the brand.
Eventure Sports (Firstegg) October 2014 - March 2016 Duration: 1 year 5 months
Consultant – Marketing, Brand Management for a company dedicated to providing support and personalized services related to event organization and hosting.
- Supporting the president and business development team on marketing and brand initiatives including:
- Website experience design (UX).
- Social media (voice, engagement, growth).
- Internal and external communication.
- Brand identity (alignment, consistency).
The Learning House November 2011 - June 2014 Duration: 2 years 7 months
Email Marketing Manager / Marketing Strategist within a company offering technology-enabled education solutions designed to meet the needs of a dynamic global market.
- Development, management and implementation of new email marketing initiatives working with corporate brand managers, client brand managers, client marketing coordinators – including the management of all operations and reporting around campaigns inside of an email service provider (Delivra).
- Cooperation with multiple cross-functional teams in order to effectively develop email strategy, monitor necessary KPIs, report back to the client on campaign performance.
- Analysis of campaign results in order to achieve stronger future campaign performance, optimize campaign testing, as well as produce deeper list segmentation and personalization.
- Coordination of inbound marketing strategies for colleges and universities, focus on content, social media, conversion rate optimization.
- Management of blog content production projects from brainstorming to publishing – prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Creation of inbound marketing campaigns utilizing email, white papers, infographics.
- Assisting in SEO efforts to ensure all content is optimized for both organic and paid search.
- Review and leverage of analytics to gain insights on user experience and to optimize site conversion rates.
- Management of social media strategy and content for enterprise level clients within the following channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram via HootSuite.
- Promoting The Learning House and partner schools via targeted delivery channels including direct mail, web, catalogs, conference exhibits, print, Internet/TV/radio advertising, mobile initiatives.
- Drafting ad copy with ongoing testing efforts to produce optimal CTRs.
Masonic Home of Kentucky April 2010 - November 2011 Duration: 1 year 7 months
Corporate Communications Manager for a company which offers daily living and specialized services to people of all ages throughout the state, regardless of affiliation.
- Editing internal publications distributed monthly to 500+ employees, expanding them from four to six pages.
- Overseeing brand development and management, social media strategy design and implementation, creationandplacement of advertisements, as well as developmentof collateral includingwebsitesthat contributed to the successful launch of Sproutlings Pediatric Day Care & Preschool, a new facility on the Louisville campus.
- Planning and executing a series of grand opening events for key constituencies for a new state of the art health care center, including news media coverage equating to $ 10,000 in value for Sam Swope Care Center, earning a Public Relations Society of America Landmarks of Excellence Iris Award.
- Supporting the sales strategies with news releases, social media strategy design and implementation, special event planning and execution, and creative collateral contributing to a seven month 100% pre-sale of Miralea, upscale independent living apartment homes.
- Managing brand development and management for seven existing healthcare brands.
- Implementing intranet strategies and content.
- Planning and launching a new website spanning 10 healthcare brands in conjunction with CCO & SVP Communications and an external agency.
Firstegg December 2007 - December 2009 Duration: 2 years
Account Manager for a company dedicated to providing support and personalized services related to event organization and hosting.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships post-sale.
- Account management including but not limited to new client implementation, website design, SEO, analytics, content, email marketing, client inventory management.
- Organization of bi-monthly client meetings focusing on the state of business as it pertained to on an online presence addressing new website promotions, content changes/additions, website performance, new marketing initiatives.
- Development and management of new and existing services and products based upon the clients’ needs and desires, email marketing campaigns, SMS campaigns, social networking solutions, custom website promotions.
Java Brewing Company November 2003 - October 2007 Duration: 3 years 11 months
Director of Operations and Marketing for a company dealing with beverages and food products.
- Managing operations of five espresso and wine bars in the Louisville market including retail & labor management, local & national vendor relationships.
- Initiating and executing marketing objectives aiming to raise community awareness of the Java brand.
- Coordinating an average of three large-scale events per month benefiting local and national non-profit organizations with Java Brewing Company as the primary sponsor.
Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Media Studies - University of Louisville, Kentucky.