SENIOR TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER
- Windows Server
- Virtual Box
- Batch scripting
- Ext JS
- Mantis Bug Tracker
- Rational Test Manager
- Selenium WebDriver
- Windows Phone
English : Advanced
French : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog October 2013 - Present
Analyst / Trainer within the Pentalog group.
- Responsible for the testing teams on a number of projects.
- Involvement in the recruitment of talent for the quality departments.
- Involvement in the training process and the alignment with the quality standards (ISO, TMMI) for a community of testers distributed on multiple projects (40 members).
- Deployment of a general functional testing automation solution – Selenium WebDriver – Java.
- Coordination of the improvement process concerning the internal efficiency within the projects (agile process, development costs reduction, implementation of monitoring tools and project metrics).
Ocea Smart Building September 2008 - Present
- Analysis of the client’s needs and proposal of appropriate solutions.
- Writing technical and functional specifications, adapted to the needs of the development team.
- Business consultant for the development team.
- Performing presentations, demos and training sessions for the provided technical solution.
- Assistance to the operational teams concerning the deployment, validation and acceptance.
- Monitoring the communication between the client’s teams, the development teams and the third-party teams in order to ensure a proper comprehension of the functional requirements and the fulfillment of the commitments.
Team Leader of the testing team.
- Coordination of the testing team.
- Establishment, verification and validation of the product requirements.
- Definition of the strategy and the testing effort required for the iteration.
- Coordination with the development team.
- Management of the test environments (installation, deployment, update …).
- Follow up on the progress of the tests in order to ensure that commitments are fulfilled in terms of deadlines and quality.
- Functional support for the clients and the end users.
- Writing user documentations.
Tester – QA.
- Writing test plans and test cases according to functional specifications.
- Executing functional, non-regression, validation tests etc.
- Identifying and reporting bugs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science - Transylvania University, Brasov.
ʺPeople and Project Managementʺ Training - Session 1.
ʺAutomated Functional Testingʺ with Selenium Training.