SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
- .NET Languages
- Power Builder script
- MS Access
- MsSQL Server
- Rational Rose
- IntelliJ Idea
- The Port
English : Advanced
French : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
AB Television July 2014 - January 2015 Duration: 6 months
Scrum Master within a project aiming to help an independent editor, producer and distributor of television content from France.
The aim of the intervention was to add new functionalities to an existing suite of applications. The new functionalities were focused on managing the programs schedules for the client’s television channels.
- Coaching the client in Scrum.
- Making sure that the Scrum methodology is followed.
- Coaching the client in writing stories and acceptance criteria.
- Creating and maintaining the project’s dashboard and KPIs.
- Risk management.
- Maintaining the communication channels between the client, the team and the Pentalog management.
Ocea Smart Building December 2008 - March 2017 Duration: 8 years 3 months
Pentalog September 2013 - October 2018 Duration: 5 years 1 month
Project Manager Auditor and Coach within the Quality Department of the company.
- Assistance to internal project audits:
– Documentary analysis and checks:
verifying the coherence of contractual engagements, project follow-up
elements (minutes, verifications) and results (dashboard, metrics,
satisfaction surveys, complaints), activity monitoring;
– Operational audit: control of the organization, the project management methods and the quality assurance methods depending on project typology;
– Design of a pragmatic action plan
which focuses on identifying the operational improvement areas, being
designed to smoothen the project audit process based on external
– Participation in capitalization meetings organized with the aim of sharing project auditing experience and best practices.
- Training and coaching
of the Team Leaders and Project Managers on aspects concerning project
organization methodologies, estimations and good practices.
Ocea Smart Building February 2006 - November 2008 Duration: 2 years 9 months
Team Leader and Technical Consultant.
- In charge of ensuring the coaching and the integration of the new members within the team.
- Participation in the evaluation interviews performed by the Project Manager.
- Contribution in evaluating the level of technical competence for the team members.
- Intervention in the alignment of the project to the ISO (OP4) standards.
- Interlocutor of the client concerning the technical aspects of the project.
- In charge of carrying out the technical and functional analysis of the project.
- Participation in the development process.
Telephony Operator April 2005 - August 2005 Duration: 4 months
Consultant within the Connex IT Reporting department.
iNet February 2004 - October 2004 Duration: 8 months
Maintenance and development of the regional infocenters “Professional Marketing”.
iNet April 2003 - June 2003 Duration: 2 months
Development of new functionalities and improvement of existing functionalities of the “The Docker” module, online file management tools, component of The Port.
MARVIC BU (BRASOV) February 2003 - March 2003 Duration: 1 month
Development of an intranet / extranet application to manage customer files for Marvic, specialized in clothes manufacturing.
The application allows the registration of data from customer files (delivery dead lines, bills, etc.) that can be viewed by customers in an extranet mode.
Groupe Pentalog - iNet December 2002 - January 2003 Duration: 1 month
Participation in the development of the “The Docker” module, an online file management tool, component of “The Port”.
Groupe Pentalog - iNet November 2002
Addition of new features in the interactive communication tool between the company and all its relationships “The Customs-Officer”.
CHU Limoges October 2002 - November 2002 Duration: 1 month
Participation in the development of the “The LogBook” module, time and (human and material) resources managing system, component of “The Port”, installed at the Limoges Hospital on Ericsson and Pocket PC format.
Groupe Pentalog - iNet August 2002 - September 2002 Duration: 1 month
Participation in the development of Pentalog’s Intranet, created with the portal creation and management software package in a WAP format, and that can be accessed by the Management.
Groupe Pentalog - iNet May 2002 - June 2002 Duration: 1 month
Integration of the emails indexing of the “The Radio” module, mail client of “The Port”.
Groupe Pentalog - iNet January 2002 - April 2002 Duration: 3 months
In charge of “The Radio” module reconfiguration, mail client of “The Port”.
Pentalog High Tech September 2001 - December 2001 Duration: 3 months
Offshore mission for Pentalog High Tech (France).
“The Port” Installation consultant, parametrizing The Port (“The Wind” module).
DOLIA June 2001 - July 2001 Duration: 1 month
Participation in the project “The Port” (software package for portal creation and management): integration in MyWineAccount.com(www.mywineaccount.com), a wine quotation web site.
SC Spectrum July 1999 - April 2001 Duration: 1 year 9 months
Development of enterprise management applications.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.
"Advanced 'HardCore' Fixed Price Project" Training.
"Pentalog Foundations" Training: Estimation; Typical Project Risks.
"PM Tools" Training: PQP Light.
"SCRUM Management" Training.
ʺSCRUM vs V Cycleʺ Training.
ʺPeople and Project Managementʺ Training - Session 3.
ʺPeople and Project Managementʺ Training - Session 3.
ʺPeople and Project Managementʺ Training - Session 2.
ʺPeople and Project Managementʺ Training - Session 1.