SENIOR .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
Romanian : Advanced
Hungarian : Native speaker
Splash Software March 2001 - December 2014 Duration: 13 years 9 months
Developer for a solution provider for Microsoft products.
Participation in the development of several projects:
– Xenon Download Manager (HTTP streaming server for iPhone, Android and Silverlight): http streaming manifest server, http streaming fragment server, http streaming database session and billing management; HTTP control interface, personal video recording (C++, Linux, MySQL);
– Vidiator Music Platform: database back-end (for the music part), data access objects library, Editorial Tools and MusicAPI soap server (Java, Axis, Wicket, MySQL);
– Vidiator Music Platform: end-user responsive design implementation;
– Vidiator Streaming Solution‘s administrator site (C#, aspx);
– Vidiator Streaming Solution’s load balancer and heartbeat mechanism (C++);
– Vidiator Transcoder’s still image codecs integrations (gif, wbmp, png);
– Xend Oracle to MySQL port.;
– Multicast Mobile Services (MBMS) demo solution (Java, Wicket);
– SIP proxy (C#, WebForms).
- Analysis of the client’s requirements and business needs.
- Proposal of high-performance solutions according to the technical and functional specifications.
- Providing estimates on the necessary time and resources to be allocated for the development of the project.
- Database design in order to provide an efficient storage solution for the project’s data.
- Development of back-end, server-side and interface components to ensure an optimal client experience with the applications.
- Testing, debugging and bug fixing in order to ensure that the developed solutions are functioning at the required parameters.
- Writing the technical documentation of the assigned projects.
DCI September 2011 - June 2012 Duration: 9 months
Developer within a company specialized in creating, maintaining and developing databases as well as creating and developing software applications.
- MCC (Manufacturer Certified Content) design and development (Azure, .NET C#, LINQ, MsSQL).
- Development of the WAI Transcoder: off-line video transcoder for WAI tickers (Amazon S3, .NET C#, ffmpeg).
- Development of the WAI import module: Data import from the old WAI system (.NET C# console app, LINQ, MsSQL).
JOBOLOCT June 2003 - March 2004 Duration: 9 months
Programmer Analyst within a company specialized in commercializing hardware for home improvement and industrial purposes.
- Design and development of a production flow control application (MsSQL, Delphi).
- Design and development of a stock management application (bar-code based) (MsSql, Embedded Basic).
INTEGRATOR SOFT January 1997 - March 2001 Duration: 4 years 2 months
Programmer Analyst within a company specialized in the development and implementation of software solutions according to the needs of every client and of complex ERP, CRM, SCM, HR, Business Intelligence information systems.
- Design and development of a production flow and orders control application in MsSQL, Delphi.
- Development of a stock management software (reception, selling) using Paradox, Delphi.
- Design, coordination and development of a MsSQL, Delphi application.
- Coordination of several development projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.