SENIOR SCRUM - AGILE SCRUM MASTER
- Java Web Start
- Ext JS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IntelliJ Idea
- Rational Application Developer
- Lotus Domino
- WebSphere MQ (MQSeries)
- XP (Extreme Programming)
- Customer relationship management
English : Advanced
French : Advanced
Spanish : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog January 2017 - Present
Product Owner within different internal projects of the Pentalog Group.
- Analysis and definition of the implementation process for the solution of a unified communication tool.
- Analysis and comparison of the solutions for implementing a Document Management System.
- Communication about the project within the organization.
- Defining and refining the features of the products with the main stakeholders.
- Inspecting the products and providing feedback.
OSF Global Services February 2012 - December 2016 Duration: 4 years 10 months
Project Manager within a company providing services and consultancy for the IT domain.
- Directing and managing the projects development from beginning to end, using Agile and PMI methodologies.
- Definition of the project scope, goals and deliverables that support the business goals in collaboration with the senior management and stakeholders.
- Identification of the needed resources and assignment of the individual responsibilities to the team leaders for their teams.
- Planning and scheduling the projects timelines and milestones.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determination of the frequency and content of status reports from the project team; analysis of results and troubleshooting of problem areas.
- Proactive management of changes in the project scope, identification of potential crises and elaboration of contingency plans.
- Keeping up to date the client and the team with the project evolution and future directions.
- Sending reports on tasks/project status to the top management.
- Negotiation of reasonable deadlines, depending on the available resources and client requests.
- Ensuring that the project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Keeping a constant positive connection with the client.
- Motivation of the team members and maintenance of an appropriate communication with the team.
IBM Romania June 2009 - January 2012 Duration: 2 years 7 months
Technical Team Leader within an American multinational company with a presence on computer hardware and software markets, providing infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
- Development of projects in the financial-banking and SME domain.
- Delivering enterprise technical solutions (mostly using Java and J2EE technology) in accordance with the approved design specifications and allocated time.
- Planning, assigning and tracking projects/tasks for the team.
- Coordination of meetings with the product committee, project manager and functional management in order to discuss the project impediments, needed resources or issues/delays in completing the tasks.
- Reviewing and assessing the methodologies used in line with the client’s needs by convoking meetings with the development team and the client after each major delivery (each time an important change request was made by the client).
- Providing status reports of the team activities against the program plan or schedule.
- Providing guidance to the team based on the management direction, and solving the interface and integration issues with the other teams involved in the project.
- Ensuring that the deliverables are prepared in order to satisfy the project requirements and schedule.
- Coordination of the review, presentation and release of design layouts, drawings ; analyzing and making other types of documentation.
SIVECO Romania February 2007 - May 2009 Duration: 2 years 3 months
Software Developer for one of the most important providers and software integrators of ERP, eLearning, eHealth, eBusiness, eGovernment global solutions and turnkey projects from Romania.
- Design of multi-tier architectures, development and maintenance of Java Web / Java Web Start applications.
- Analysis of the user requirements and documentation of the functional mapping between the user requirements specifications and software applications.
- Application design.
- Development of user interfaces and client displays.
- Development and delivery of software applications and modules.
- Participation in software testing and structure design.
- Team training (preparation of training materials, quality management).
- Pilot run (data migration procedures, database installation).
Linux Competency Center February 2005 - December 2006 Duration: 1 year 10 months
IT Specialist / University Relations Representative within a company providing IT solutions and services.
- Creation of the technical documentation and coordination the IT projects in collaboration with different universities.
- Java web applications development.
- Open source software customization.
- Co-authoring and organizing the editing of a book intended for Computer Science Faculties in Romania: “DB2 UDB – Fundamentals and Administration”.
Cours et formations
Participation in several courses and training sessions:
– Advanced Project Management Training, TSP – smart projects.ro (2015);
– Agile – Scrum Methodology Professional Training, TSP – smartprojects.ro (2014);
– Bootcamp: Dynamic Business Process Modeling & SOA, IBM Romania (2010);
– Business Analysis Training, Siveco Romania (2009).
Master's Degree in IT Project Management, Faculty of Management and Business Administration - Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
Bachelor's Degree in Automatic Control and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science - "Politehnica" University, Bucharest.