About the client
Like a BOT offers a community animation tool to group managers of large accounts and digital communication agencies. Presented as an online SaaS application, the tool specializes in organizing marketing tasks on Twitter and automating interaction with customers, especially to curb competition. The company benefits from Pentalabbs accelerator financing in the form of Services for Equity (strategic tips, CTO for Equity in partnership with WebTech agency Soluti, technology for Equity for front – end and back – end development and digital Marketing for Equity).
Like a BOT chose Pentalog to develop its application and activity in France and abroad. The client trusted Pentalog and web technology agency Soluti with:
- implementation of a software delivery platform;
- development and Website Cloud hosting Responsive https://likeabird.io/ declined on a new graphic charter;
- The evolutionary application maintenance SaaS Like A BOT;
- The development back – end to query the Twitter API;
- The customer is the Product Owner that writes the functional specifications and draws the interfaces of the SaaS application.
Do you want to build a similar project?
Pentalog focused on the development and controlled release of the application, which allowed Like a BOT to focus on their core publishing business. Pentalog and Soluti’s goal was to establish good practices and guaranteed sustainability for the client’s application. Alexandre Vallin, CEO of Soluti, partnered with the client in their growth:
- Team formation and management scalability process
- Functional arbitration
- Organization of development
The client quickly partnered with Pentalog’s experienced front-end and back-end development team in Moldova thanks to skill-sharing at the start of the project. Services for Equity funding allowed Like a BOT’s CEO to fully focus on the product and his business. Our next goal is to add even more product intelligence through data science and machine learning.
- Customer training on the Jira Project Management Tool and the Kanban Agile Method
- 20% growth on month-to-month
Do you need more information about this project?
Talk with our Customer Success Manager!
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category