About the client
ISABELLENHÜTTE is a world-leading manufacturer of electrical and thermoelectric materials for measuring temperature and passive components in the automotive, electrical and electronics industries.ISABELLENHÜTTE’s precision measuring systems set the standard in the field of integrated temperature, current, and voltage sensors in hybrid and electric vehicles, as well as renewable energy systems.
Pentalog partnered with ISABELLENHÜTTE’s IT department to develop solutions for automating equipment testing and embedded systems.
Do you want to build a similar project?
Pentalog’s developers created an automated equipment testing platform and implemented custom frameworks to support:
- Execution tests;
- Data analysis;
The team adapted to rapidly evolving project specifications and priorities to deliver high-quality, high-performance products.
All software components work, both industrial equipment with low-level serial communication and virtual machine control and high-level UI.
Our developers have generated test specifications from the system ones and had to test the sensor and the units. For the tests, the team stimulated the sensor through the USB / UART interface and remotely collected measures through the UART / USB interface. The team performed simulation / stimulation in Python.
Validation of the tests is based on complex data analysis by prediction algorithms, to visual inspection in real time and with backtrack scenarios.
The team worked closely with the customer’s engineers and assisted in the design of the application, software description, priority management, meetings, and discussions.
- 3 units: 1 sensor, 1 optical / electrical converter with a laser controller and 1 processing unit
- The communication between the sensor and the o / e (optical / electrical) unit is bidirectional
- UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter or universal asynchronous transceiver)
- The communication between the o / e unit (optical / electrical) and the processing unit is based on the MODBUS / TCP protocol via LAN
- The personalized communication is towards a cloud system or an end user
Do you need more information about this project?
Talk with our Customer Success Manager!
Our skilled developers with experience on similar projects
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category