In early 2012, Rue de la Paye began exploring how to stimulate growth in a competitive field where a serious image and trustworthy relationships are necessary.
The challenge: become a market leader. Rue de la Paye already had a comprehensive website (www.ruedelapaye.com), consistent database, high ranking, and an excellent reputation in their field. However, it was necessary to strengthen their expertise and position as a key player in the market.
In 2013, following an information system audit led by Pentalog, Rue de la Paye decided to develop the urbanization of its IS with three main goals:
- Increase the stability of their production platform;
- Evolve the production platform as a software solution in the Cloud: Software as a Service;
- Update applications with the latest technologies
Rue de la Paye’s current information system mainly consisted of:
- a client-facing application used to enter financial information;
- an application used by Rue de la Paye’s internal team (director of payroll processing services, sales department, billing, etc.)
- QuadraPaye software used to analyze payroll processing services and prepare required legal documents.