About the client
UniCredit Business Integrated Solution is the service company for one of Europe’s largest financial groups. Our client provides fast and effective solutions for information and communication technologies (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate, security, and global sourcing.Group Web Solution (GWS) is a customized online banking solution provided by UniCredit and adopted by several Central and Eastern European banks.
UniCredit Business Integrated Solution created the GWS Global Competence Center in Iasi, Romania, to focus on GWS application development and maintenance. To strengthen its delivery capacity, the client trusted Pentalog’s team with:
- Submitting change of work requests and changes to the group web platform solution: concept development, code writing, adjustments and changes to the software;
- Fixing bugs: analysis, development, and tests;
- User and program documentation.
Do you want to build a similar project?
Our collaboration began with a four-month transition phase at the client’s offices. During this time, Pentalog engineers learned project-specific skills and started to see results. At the end of this phase, our engineers began working remotely from Pentalog’s offices. We implemented a process for enabling ongoing communication:
- The integration of new, on-site team members with the support of UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions;
- Weekly visits from the client’s managers to track project progress.
Pentalog’s skilled engineers, their presence at the client’s offices, the ability to work remotely, and the capacity to quickly assemble a flexible team significantly contributed to the success of the collaboration.
Pentalog’s management team remained responsive throughout the project through weekly follow-up meetings with UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions.
Do you need more information about this project?
Talk with our Customer Success Manager!
Our skilled developers with experience on similar projects
Test automation developer
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category