Pentalog – A corporate citizen
The Pentalog group’s approach to CSR is defined by strong creative and exemplary initiatives. Far from being a constraint, Pentalog’s CSR policy proves to be a real competitive edge in everyday life.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
Facts not words
CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility is the concrete embodiment of corporate culture and values in terms of sustainable development. In other words, CSR gathers the ethical initiatives and the corporate sustainable actions in the economic, social, environmental, management and cultural fields.
As a charter of good corporate behavior, CSR guides both the extent of the impact of company activities on the concerned regions and the good practices necessary to improve its wider ecosystem.
CSR at Pentalog
- employees are actively involved in the capital and business decision-making process
- gender parity and representation of nationalities inside the Board of Directors
- a business angel and talent developer culture
- a business accelerator for project promoters with the support of Pentalabbs
- investing in training with PEP (Pentalog Evolution Program)
- applying Research and Development with the help of the Pentalog Institute
- promoting Open Source software for a sustainable knowledge distribution
- a virtuous circle of creation of new activities and jobs
- a competitive advantage at the heart of the corporate culture
Fair human resources management
Ever since its creation, the Pentalog group has chosen to invest in fair distribution of benefits and welfare of human resources. This pragmatic commitment benefits the company, its customers and eventually its world-wide ecosystem.
In terms of management, the Pentalog CSR is noticeable at all levels of the organization chart. For instance, nationalities are represented at all management levels. Gender parity is also obvious: there are 4 women and 5 men in the Board of Directors.
Our employees: A valued human capital
At Pentalog’s, we care about our people and their professional evolution. All employees have access to information, can freely express themselves and are encouraged to communicate through blogs and social networks.
Moreover, we invest in our employees’ successful career development. As living proof stand many top managers who began their career as Pentalog interns and were then recruited by the Group: Monica Jiman, Eric Gouin, Virginie Picault, Cosmina Trifan, Ludovic Bavouzet, Serghei Goloborodico… These success stories are multiplied day after day thanks to the internal training structure – PEP (Pentalog Evolution Program), which is a remarkable tool for recognizing and sharing expertise:
- promoting ongoing learning and self-training: foreign languages, technical skills
- knowledge management, internal and external trainings
- paid internships of professional training, followed in most of the cases by recruitment
Our commitment: Sustainable development in our locations
Investing in training, innovating and creating new businesses generates a virtuous circle that benefits the local economy. Pentalog’s CSR approach helps to strengthen and sustain relationships within the entire ecosystem: the group, its customers, its start-ups, its partners.
On the emerging markets, which have to face a lack of resources, training or skills, the Pentalog group commits to:
- meet the labor law and offer a decent pay
- provide a management and ongoing learning system
- open its capital by distributing free shares to employees
- support students to integrate themselves in the work environment through paid internships, organized by coaches and the PEP
- provide assistance to financing in certain countries (e.g. short-term loans at preferential rates for housing or vehicle purchases)
- invest in start-ups and support them with technology and marketing through Pentalabbs
- build lasting customer relationships based on transparency, especially thanks to the Pentalog Institute, and a quality assurance program.
- continuous quality improvement
- innovation, growth, entrepreneurship, company creation
- excellent customer services
- support for the training of students and employees
Thanks to its CSR policy, Pentalog stands out on a competitive market and contributes to the development of local economies.
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.