Pentalog relies on 200 full-time JAVA development specialists across 5 nearshore/offshore locations (Mexico, Romania, Moldova, Poland and Vietnam) and a global community of over 40,000 JAVA profiles to immunize you against tech&digital talent shortage.
Pentalog JAVA developers have served companies of all sizes worldwide, including leading software publishers, global FinTech players, unicorns, large industrial groups and established telecom companies.
With over 25 years of experience in java outsourcing services, Pentalog gives you access to high-quality, cost-effective digital talent to address your time-to-market challenges.
Your Java outsourced digital project will be ready to roll in less than 4 weeks.
Taking into consideration Stack Overflow reports, it is more convenient in terms of timing and costs to outsource your Java development than hiring inhouse. Mexico might be a solution. Outsourcing will help you gain up to 70% of your java development costs.
Average daily rates per Java Developer profiles in several outsourcing locations:
|Java Developer||USD 360
Outsource JAVA development vs Inhouse development: How is it different?
Opting for an outsourced team of Java developers in Mexico will help you optimize your budget while maintaining the quality and focusing your inhouse team on the core business.
- Achieving a more productive service – our experts work using Agile methodologies which simplifies many processes and prevents some issues from occurring on your project.
- Accessing a range of facilities – working with an outsourced team in Mexico gives you access to the entire service range powered by the Pentalog platform and experts to take care of your marketing strategy, IT recruitment & skills assessment, UI/UX design etc.
- Leaving out the main distractions, focusing on the business exclusively – the in-house team will focus on the main activities and will work on the strategy, while the outsourced IT professionals will take care of the technical things.
- Flexibility and agility – thanks to our knowledge and expertise, the team will adapt fast to market challenges.
Mexico as an IT outsourcing destination
Our delivery center in Mexico is located in Guadalajara, 2nd largest city in the country and 8th best tourist city in South America. The city became famous for being Silicon Valley of Mexico. It is an attractive destination for many companies for a number of reasons:
- Beneficial economic climate – Guadalajara is the largest city in Mexico in terms of GDP, being the main producer of software and electronic components in the country.
- A large number of English speaking talented specialists – from some estimations universities in the city produce +3 000 IT-specialized graduates annually with a command of English close to native.
- Well-developed infrastructure – you can take direct flights to many cities in United States, Central America, South America, Hong Kong, South Korea etc. (only one-hour time shift with New York)
- Government cooperation – the state actively promotes subsidized training for workers and integrates requirements of the companies into the university programs.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.