Mexico is an increasingly attractive destination for software testing outsourcing. It benefits both American and European businesses looking for solutions to optimize their resources and accelerate their growth. For North American startups, leveraging the skills of a QA team in a nearshore destination saves them valuable financial and human resources to craft their innovative product. For European companies QA outsourcing to Mexico is an appealing option to solve time-to-market challenges and cover a broader timespan of working hours.
By choosing to outsource software testing in Mexico you gain access to QA profiles trained in the latest software testing methods, as well as a time and cost-effective way to address your quality assurance challenges.
Average daily rates per Software Testing Outsourcing profiles in several locations:
|QA Tester||USD 210
|QA Automation Engineer||USD 245
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Here are some of the main reasons why Mexico is an attractive outsourcing location
#1 A welcoming business environment. Mexico fosters an innovation-friendly economy welcoming foreign investment stimulated by government incentives and smooth procedures. Furthermore, the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) membership allows the flow of non-tariffed goods and services, and ensures the protection of intellectual property rights (patent protection), as well as a strong IP regime.
#2 Favorable geographic location. Mexico is perfectly positioned to serve as nearshore destination for Silicon Valley startups, but is also a go-to solution for companies of all sizes all throughout North America. There are over 300 daily flights going from the US to Mexico and no travel restrictions, which makes collaboration smooth and onsite visits easy to carry out.
|US East Coast||-1||+7||+7||+11|
|US West Coast||+2||+10||+10||+14|
#3 Top-notch QA Tester profiles. Mexico relies on skilled software testing profiles who have the hands-on experience to handle the challenges of web, desktop and mobile testing. The testing services provided by Mexican QA specialists are seasoned with Agile thinking, which make them even easier to adapt to any business size or industry.
#4 Competitive prices. Mexico is a “middle cost” country with up to 40% lower hiring rates for developers than the US. It is also an appealing offshore destination for businesses in Europe, looking to optimize resources, extend their team’s capacity or optimize their time-to-market.
Why is Mexico a strategic outsourcing destination?
When it comes to user experience, quality is king. If you want to stand out on a highly-competitive market, your digital product must be flawless in terms of software quality. Achieving his goal may turn into a technical nightmare that will cost you time and money if not handled properly. That is why many companies choose to outsource their software testing needs.
Securing the quality of your digital product by entrusting software testing to an outsourced partner in Mexico provides competitive benefits that generate added value to your business:
- Skilled QA Testers and QA Automation Engineers to ensure as much testing as defined in your business strategy
- A turnkey software testing solution where architecture setup is carried out entirely by your outsourced QA team
- End-to-end test coverage that includes all functional and non-functional aspects of any app type (web, mobile, desktop, embedded)
- Time and cost-effectiveness, with cost reductions reaching up to 40% and more time to channel towards strategic decision-making or critical technical aspects, while your outsourced QA specialists handle the software testing processes
- Agile best practices and full transparency all the way through project completion
Pentalog: meet your full-service digital growth partner
The Pentalog platform is a full-stack IT solution that provides a flexible model of collaboration especially designed to fuel your business growth.
We have set shop in Guadalajara, Jalisco to provide Silicon Valley startups and well-established North American businesses an easy to reach toolkit to address all their technical and business challenges. We support our clients through every stage of their digital product development.
When you entrust your QA needs to Pentalog’s outsourced teams in Mexico you plug into an ecosystem of IT & digital services aimed at accelerating innovation.
- A global team of 1,200+ IT engineers and a talent pool of 400,000 IT specialists
- 25 years of IT outsourcing experience: 1,000 startup clients and 1,500 digital products under our belt
- Offices in North America (Boston, New York and Mexico), Eastern, Central and Western Europe (France, UK, Frankfurt, Poland, Romania and Moldova), and Asia (Vietnam) to support all your strategic endeavors
- Agile, Lean and DevOps best practices to achieve high product quality with added value for your business
- High-end consulting related to business or technical decision-making
- IT skills assessment, IT recruitment and freelancing solutions
- Startup funding through Services for Equity to boost your innovative ideas
- UX/UI design & growth marketing services
Ready to boost your business growth with the support of an outsourced team in Mexico?
If we’re measuring what matters, one of the first things we should probably measure (as CTOs) is our own understanding of the role and the ability to execute across multiple stages of CTO responsibilities. Pentalog CTO Assessment for Growth provides such benchmark based on established industry practices in the field of technical leadership. It's an efficient and personalised approach to either confirm that one is on an ideal CTO path (less likely) or highlight certain areas and suggestions for improvement. A win-win in my books.
With CTO Mentoring, I can only imagine how much we saved by preventing us from going unprepared and unaware.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.