As a strategic industrial partner, Pentalabbs offers Series A, B and C startups decisive support for building their technical teams.
Are you a startup? Pentalabbs
- helps your digital startup gain traction
- reinforces technology assets through IT for Equity investments
- will be a minority shareholder in the long term
Are you an investment fund or an investor? Pentalabbs
- identifies startups with a strong potential
- facilitates networking between big companies and startups
- offers fundraising support
- provides post-exit consulting
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Services for equity to boost the growth of your startup
As a technology partner of startups worldwide, Pentalabbs exchanges IT skills for equities:
- Technology for Equity: creation of a custom team of developers in exchange for shares in your company
- CTO for Equity: technical management of projects by an experienced Chief Technical Officer, either a Pentalog engineer or an expert recruited from the Soluti webtech agency
- CMO for Equity: implementation of a digital strategy together with a partner Chief Marketing Officer, who will also be a shareholder in your company
A “Research, evaluate and merge” offer for investors
Pentalabbs relies on its own network to propose its sourcing services to investors and funds, as well as highly promising startups.
- Pentalog clients: over 250 startups and big companies
- over 700 000 worldwide contacts: 300 000 developers, 300 000 IT decision-makers and 100 000 financial decision-makers
An MVP factory for startups and accelerators
Pentalabbs has already deployed some of the best IT engineers in the field, specialized in the development of agile projects for big names like Meetic, Sharalike, Made.com, BitGym and others.
Are you a startup in need of a crack team that quickly provides you with an MVP (minimum viable product)? Select the best profiles from our roster of IT experts which includes: Scrum Masters, full-stack developers, mobile (iOS and Android) developers, UX designers, testers and more.
Are you a startup accelerator seeking to bring more IT added value with the help of a dedicated team specialized in the creation of MVPs? They highly recommend us: TheFamily, Axeleo, and others.
Why Pentalabbs? Because we
- have access to a pool of nearshore engineers and highly-skilled IT consultants specialized in full-stack development, UX, OCR, Big Data, machine learning and deep learning, mobile applications, connected objects and IoT, webmarketing, cybersecurity and service design.
- are a strong development partner that provides our expertise in exchange for equities and we are always ready to help you quickly reach your growth objectives, scale client acquisition, and create your own MVP or outsourced R&D laboratory.
- can launch your IT project in only 2 weeks after signing the funding agreement and recruit engineers with rare and experienced profiles after an additional 2 weeks’ time.
- use agile development practices: in order for you to prioritize development processes with a high added value for your business and actively engage your IT team.
- provide valuable technology assets and aid with the management of intellectual property, while offering the opportunity to buy your own nearshore development team via Pentalabbs funding or a BOT (built operate transfer) mechanism.
- will connect you to an ecosystem of international startups, CAC40 / Nasdaq groups and investors to boost your acceleration, such as:
– Sharalike’s partnership with Facebook
– The partnerships with TheFamily, Axeleo
Looking for funding to build your startup’s traction?
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.