Smartphones and tablets have exceeded the number of desktop computers. Telecommunication needs are skyrocketing at a time when globalization is making the market more and more competitive. To stay relevant, equipment manufacturers need to continually develop their technologies in order to innovate and renew their product lines. Pentalog’s 300 telecom software engineers support leading telecom industry players in both fixed and mobile networks to address 3 main challenges:
- free up internal resources that clients can then dedicate to the design of new products
- obtain better cost control in product development, testing and maintenance activities
- increase productivity and the level of services offered to end clients
- improve internal processes
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Our telecom expertise
Pentalog has developed a full-stack service offer in the telecom industry, focusing on protocols, equipment, infrastructure, as well as on telecommunication-related services:
- Protocols: Bluetooth, Wifi, customized RF (radio frequency) solutions, 3G technology (UMTS, TD-SCDMA), 4G technology
- Equipment: remote reading modules (in the fields of energy, security & supervision, home automation, town planning, transport, interconnection), smartphones and tablets (in TV sets, cars, houses, meters, etc.)
- Infrastructure: cloud-based IT networks, Voice over IP
- Services: consumer billing (subscriptions, package deals, prepaid, etc.), customer service
Pentalog’s telecom specialists ensure full-stack service provision in line with our customers’ high expectations:
- end-product quality / conformity (mobile phones, bank card readers, etc.)
- fast time-to-market (i.e. product market launch in less than three months)
- innovative solutions to constraints and problems
- continuous improvement of the cost / performance ratio
- integration of existing and new technologies (e.g. new types of peripherals)
- implementation of a telecom environment-specific follow-up system
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.