You may think we’re being too blunt, or even exaggerating.
There’s no question that those who led the digital revolution adopted Agile practices. The ideas outlined here also apply to Lean practices.
The digital sphere is inextricably linked to agility. Companies that embrace Agile transformation increase their chances of enduring the next global crisis and reduce their chances of failure for many reasons:
- Agile companies are more responsive. They react to new data more quickly by implementing finely tuned governance mechanisms for financial and, more importantly, non-financial indicators. Every day, they monitor potential problems that can disrupt business. Improvement possibilities are instantaneous. See our Growth Hacking services to learn how Agile practices apply to business development.
- Agile companies spend less money. They only spend what’s necessary to meet a specific goal while continually analyzing every potential scenario using an automated process.
- Agile companies learn fast. Once a process has been tried and tested, it’s automated using the smartest tech that’s cost-effective and meets your goals efficiently.
Our experts in software design, development and maintenance
What Pentalog Can Do for You
Pentalog practices what we preach. All members of our executive committee practice agility. We don’t discuss financial KPIs until the end of a meeting. Agile governance follows the logic of business itself. We start with marketing and watch how our efforts to acquire new clients translate into MQLs (marketing-qualified leads), SQLs (sales-qualified leads), MOs (marketing opportunities) and, finally, the number of new deals secured, or, clients gained.
We’re always improving, exploring new ways of reducing acquisition costs and enhancing our reach.
We then call the sales team into action, starting with the SQLs resulting from the MQLs and generating its own network-derived SQLs. What are we missing that could help us improve? How should we deploy the team? We look at recruitment using this same lens, before evaluating production and finance in terms of financial or non-financial (quality) operating data. All of these KPIs instantly and consistently translate into dollars, projections and predictability.
Regarding technical production, 100% of our clients’ projects have switched to agile management since 2012. This figure already stood at 50% in 2009. Looking at it another way – all 1,100 Pentalog developers deliver projects within an agile framework. We also manage our growth hacking clients the same way.
To put it simply – we’re here to help with your Agile transformation and coach you to full agility:
- By applying the principle of agility to software production, which guarantees that your project will come to fruition. The failure rate for is six times higher than for agile projects. The cost of a failed agile project is also significantly lower. Most importantly, programmers will no longer accept recruitment offers to join a waterfall team.
- With an agile approach to marketing, which encourages growth. We coach you through the implementation of your projects by eliminating silos between campaigns, design, content and development and as a result waste and unnecessary byproducts are reduced. Acquisition and design costs plummet, and there’s a significant impact on growth.
Agile practices for digital projects lead to savings of approximately 70% for companies and far more efficient applications for users, generating increased savings and sales. On average, fourfold.
- By helping you to leverage the FULL AGILE POTENTIAL of your company.The world has evolved from agile project frameworks. It’s critical to examine your company’s processes and governance holistically, making you more flexible and resilient to potential volatility and more assertive in the pursuit of your ROI goals.