With back-end developer rates projected to soar and qualified talent becoming even more scarce, North American companies are scrambling to get their hands on the best local talent for their buck. (European businesses are also looking for offshore alternatives to fulfill their technical needs.) Many have already migrated towards a more attractive (and cost-effective) alternative by outsourcing back-end development to Mexico.
One of the fastest growing tech hubs in Latin America, Mexico is poised to supply businesses in need with a running fountain of talented developers at highly competitive rates.
Average daily rates per Back-End Developer profiles in several outsourcing locations:
|Back-End Developer||USD 360
Browse a list of available developers
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Why is Mexico a strategic outsourcing location?
You’re the proud owner of a visually stunning digital product that draws an audience. It has all the bells and whistles of a user interface customers are excited to interact with. Now what? Hiring developers to build the logic behind an engaging UI is not only important – it is absolutely binding.
Mexico ranks 4th among the Latin American countries in A.T. Kearney’s 2017 Global Services Location Index and occupies the 1stposition among its other LATAM counterparts in terms of ease of doing business, according to the 2018 Doing Business Report. Its proximity to the Silicon Valley makes it a destination with high startup potential.
When outsourcing your back-end development to Mexico you benefit from
#1 Cultural and Timezone Proximity – The vast majority of higher education graduates in Mexico have an excellent spoken and written command of the English language as well as familiarity and comfortability with North American customs and culture, making communication smooth. Moreover, Mexico’s geographic position makes it a convenient choice for both East and West Coast clients, as it allows interaction with the outsourced teams during almost all their working hours.
|US East Coast||-1||+7||+7||+11|
|US West Coast||+2||+10||+10||+14|
#2 Qualified Young Talent – Mexico actively churns out about 130,000 new engineers and technicians a year from universities and higher education centers – outperforming Germany, Canada & even Brazil despite having half its population.
3# Competitive Rates – IT salaries in the neighboring Silicon Valley are among the highest in the world. Developers in Mexico who possess the same skills and experience are in a geographic sweet spot to offer the same services to startups at a more competitive rate.
The cost-related benefits apply to European businesses as well, back-end developer rates in Mexico being similar to those practiced in Eastern Europe.
How will outsourcing Back-End development in Mexico benefit your business?
Finding a qualified (and affordable) back-end developer to build a secure, stable back-end environment can be daunting, to say the least. But, in a digital age where data is money, your business lives and dies on the information customers choose to trust you with. To build that trust, you need an airtight server-side application.
When it comes to the security of your digital products and the safety of client data – the margin for error is nonexistent. Outsourcing your back-end development enables you to get it right the first time.
Collaborating with an established partner to build the back-end of your app gives you many competitive advantages:
- An outsourced team of back-end developers to help you address your biggest technical challenges as well as other professionals to boost business development efforts (Front-End Developers, Technical Leads, QA Engineers, Scrum Masters etc.)
- In-demand skillsets that are difficult to recruit (NodeJS, Symfony, Python, Django, Ruby etc) to enhance the scalability of your products
- Agile working method to increase team productivity and provide visibility through every stage of your project, giving you time to react and adjust your product progressively
- Lean and DevOps best practices to achieve high product quality with added value for your business
- Better control of your resources, with cost reductions reaching up to 40% and more in-house resources to channel towards strategic decision-making, while your outsourced team is taking care of technology-related matters
Pentalog: meet your full-service digital growth partner
We have set shop in Jalisco, Mexico to reach out to our US clients and provide them a comprehensive toolkit to build and enhance their digital presence and push forward their growth strategy, through every step of their product lifecycle.
By outsourcing your back-end development to a Pentalog team in Mexico, you plug into the entire ecosystem of IT services powered by the Pentalog digital platform:
- A global team of 1,300+ engineers and a talent pool of 400,000 IT specialists
- 25 years of IT outsourcing experience: 1,000 startup clients and 1,500 digital products under our belt
- Outsourcing locations in Central & Eastern Europe (Romania, Moldova, France), Asia (Vietnam), Latin America (Mexico) and Africa (Morocco) to support all your strategic endeavors
- Project launch and dedicated team ramp up on 4 weeks or less
- High end IT consulting (technology choices, security auditing, etc)
- UX/UI design and growth marketing services
- IT skills assessment, IT recruitment and freelancing solutions/tools
- Startup funding through Services for Equity to support innovative ideas
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.