Pentalog is a digital platform supporting startups, grownups and industry leaders in fulfilling their business growth objectives and strategic endeavors. We provide custom software development solutions using the latest technologies in many verticals: software publishers, e-commerce, retail, energy and utilities and many others.
We rely on a team of 1,200 IT Specialists under permanent employment contract and a global talent pool of 400,000 profiles assessed on their IT skills to start your project in only two weeks and ramp up a custom team in an additional two. This allows you to quickly innovate and accelerate your time-to-market.
Browse a list of available developers
|Daily rate||Sign up|
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Full-Stack tech skillsets & Worldwide coverage
All our 1,200 IT Engineers are English speakers and regularly trained to maintain a high level of communication and gain a deeper understanding of your business.
Their technical and business expertise covers the full spectrum of tech and project management skills:
- Back-end development: JAVA, PHP, .NET, Python, Ruby, C/C++, Golang, Node.js and more
- Front-end development: Angular, React.js, Vue.js, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap etc
- Mobile development: iOS, Android, React Native, Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap etc
- QA and test automation: Web and Mobile app testing, Selenium, JMeter, Robot Framework, TestLink, Zephyr, QTP etc
- DevOps, Colud computing and IT Monitoring: Jenkins, Confluence, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, Capistrano, AWS, MS Azure etc
- Project management: Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies, Product Ownership and Team Leadership, Risk Management and more
Pentalog’s delivery centers are based in nearshore & offshore destinations to provide competitive advantages in terms of costs, tech skillsets and time-to-market. Our facilities ensure global reach, being located in Central & Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania and Moldova), Latin America (Mexico) and Asia (Vietnam) to support all your strategic decisions.
90% of the projects developed in our Delivery Centers are using an Agile methodology like Scrum or Kanban.
It is a way for us to:
- Increase productivity and reduce your time-to-market
- Quickly change features to follow your market shifts
- Make our employees feel important by allowing them to freely express their opinions and be part of the decision-making process
- Energize our clients by delivering something new after every sprint
An Agile organization framework enables you to speed up your software development:
- Full visibility & transparency regarding planning
- Improved quality by breaking down the project into manageable units
- Full control of the budget: since each Sprint has a fixed duration, the cost is predictable
- Increased collaboration between your local team and your offshore team
- Changes can be quickly included in the next sprint and delivered in a short time
- All decisions focus on business value
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.