Time-to-market, cost-efficiency and quick access to skilled profiles are the foremost reasons why companies are lean towards outsourcing QA testing in Guadalajara. Conveniently located as a nearshore destination for American businesses and increasingly appealing as an offshore alternative to European companies, Guadalajara boasts an impressive talent pool of Agile-driven QA professionals ready to tackle the challenges of any digital project.
Guadalajara as outsourcing destination empowers both startups and established companies to better control their resources by freeing up more time to focus on strategic planning. It also allows them to save up to 40% of the overall IT costs.
Average daily rates per QA Tester profile in several outsourcing locations:
|QA Tester||USD 210
|QA Automation Engineer||USD 245
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Here is how outsourcing QA testing to Guadalajara will benefit your business
#1 A rich and diverse talent pool well-versed in the latest QA testing methodologies and tools. QA profiles in Guadalajara are fluent English speakers who have embraced the Western way of thinking and are used to working in a multicultural environment. They are more loyal and strongly dedicated to adding value to every new project.
#2 An innovation-friendly business environment, ready to welcome new business. The government also sustains foreign investment by providing incentives and ensuring smooth procedures. Furthermore, the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) membership defends intellectual property rights (patent protection) through a strong IP regime.
#3 Convenient timezone coverage for both American and European businesses, allowing smooth collaboration with large tech hubs in the area (Guadalajara is only one hour behind New York and two hours ahead of San Francisco) or extended team availability to successfully address time-to-market challenges.
|US East Coast||-1||+7||+7||+11|
|US West Coast||+2||+10||+10||+14|
#4 Highly competitive prices in a location that is perfectly positioned to serve Sillicon Valley startups, but can also function as an appealing offshore destination for European companies
How will outsourcing QA testing in Guadalajara benefit your business?
If you want to stand out on a highly-competitive market, your product must be error-free and 24/7 available. This translates into outstanding software quality, which makes building a flawless digital product the foremost concern of every player on the IT&digital market.
But when the challenges of a fast-paced business ecosystem are at stake, achieving this goal may turn into a technical nightmare that will cost you time and money if not handled by the right professionals.
Relying on an established provider in Guadalajara to outsource your QA testing needs comes with added benefits for your business growth strategy. This includes:
- Quick access to skilled QA Testers and QA Automation Engineers to ensure full-scope test coverage for your software project, be it a web platform, a mobile app, an embedded system or a desktop solution
- A turnkey software testing solution where architecture setup is carried out entirely by your outsourced QA team
- Agile and DevOps best practices to achieve high product quality with added value for your business
- Better control of your resources, with cost reductions reaching up to 40% and more in-house resources to channel towards strategic decision-making, while your outsourced team is taking care of QA-related matters
- Shorter time-to-market and improved capacity to adjust thanks to transparent project planning and a dedicated QA team with hands-on experience in software testing
Pentalog: meet your full-service digital growth partner
The Pentalog platform is a full-service toolbox designed to support business growth through every stage of a digital product’s lifecycle.
By outsourcing your QA testing needs to a dedicated Pentalog team in Guadalajara, you plug into the entire ecosystem of IT services powered by the Pentalog digital platform.
- A global team of 1,200+ IT engineers and a talent pool of 400,000 IT-skill tested profiles
- 25 years of IT outsourcing experience: 1,000 startup clients and 1,500 digital products under our belt
- Outsourcing locations in Latin America (Guadalajara), Central & Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, Moldova) and Asia (Vietnam) to provide custom services tailored to your strategic objectives wherever you operate
- Agile principles, Lean thinking and DevOps best practices applied in every IT project
- IT skills assessment, IT recruitment and freelancing solutions
- Startup funding through Services for Equity to support your innovative ideas
- UX/UI design & growth marketing services
Ready to boost your business growth with the support of an outsourced team in Guadalajara?
If we’re measuring what matters, one of the first things we should probably measure (as CTOs) is our own understanding of the role and the ability to execute across multiple stages of CTO responsibilities. Pentalog CTO Assessment for Growth provides such benchmark based on established industry practices in the field of technical leadership. It's an efficient and personalised approach to either confirm that one is on an ideal CTO path (less likely) or highlight certain areas and suggestions for improvement. A win-win in my books.
With CTO Mentoring, I can only imagine how much we saved by preventing us from going unprepared and unaware.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.