Our technical expertise covers a broad range of technologies that is constantly evolving to keep up with the latest innovations and the best tools available on the market.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Here is a rough overview of our most commonly used technologies:
- Java and PHP development account each for 25% of our projects
- .Net: 15%
- Embedded systems engineering: 15%
- Business intelligence & big data: 5%
- Mobile development: 3%
All Pentalog employees benefit from regular training with new technologies and project management best practices: click here to read about our training and knowledge sharing policy.
We prefer open source software whenever it can be integrated in our projects. Of course, we are also proficient with the latest market leading software. We choose the solutions that best fit the task and the client in order to bring true high added-value to our clients’ products and services. Click here to read about our strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Vmware and Be2bill.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of tools and technologies that are regularly implemented in our projects:
- Frameworks: Symfony1.4, Symfony2, Zend 1.7, Zend2, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Yii
- E-commerce platforms: Magento, Prestashop, Sylius
- Payment tools: CM-CIC Paiement, Paypal, Bill Me Later, Limonetik, Ingenico Payment Services (Ogone), Caixa, Be2bill, PayBox, MangoPay
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- UI: html4, css2, html5, css3, Bootstrap, Foundation
- JS Frameworks: ExtJS, KendoUI, Jquery, AngularJS
- Mobile web: Android SDK, Objective C, Swift, Sencha, Jquery Mobile, AngularJS
- Web languages and frameworks: NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Django, Rails
- SQL databases: MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Cassandra, Memcache, Neo4J, OrientDB, Apache Solr, Sphinx, ElasticSearch, Amazon ECS
- Big data: Hadoop
- Messaging: Apache Storm, Spark, Apache Active MQ, Kafka
- Embedded systems: C, Assembler
Download our price list for free and review more than 300 prices for IT services tackling the development and maintenance of web applications and sites, mobile applications, embedded systems, consulting services and cloud computing.
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.