Our technical expertise covers a broad range of technologies that is constantly evolving to keep up with the latest innovations and the best tools available on the market.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Here is a rough overview of our most commonly used technologies:
- Java and PHP development account each for 25% of our projects
- .Net: 15%
- Embedded systems engineering: 15%
- Business intelligence & big data: 5%
- Mobile development: 3%
All Pentalog employees benefit from regular training with new technologies and project management best practices: click here to read about our training and knowledge sharing policy.
We prefer open source software whenever it can be integrated in our projects. Of course, we are also proficient with the latest market leading software. We choose the solutions that best fit the task and the client in order to bring true high added-value to our clients’ products and services. Click here to read about our strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Vmware and Be2bill.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of tools and technologies that are regularly implemented in our projects:
- Frameworks: Symfony1.4, Symfony2, Zend 1.7, Zend2, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Yii
- E-commerce platforms: Magento, Prestashop, Sylius
- Payment tools: CM-CIC Paiement, Paypal, Bill Me Later, Limonetik, Ingenico Payment Services (Ogone), Caixa, Be2bill, PayBox, MangoPay
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- UI: html4, css2, html5, css3, Bootstrap, Foundation
- JS Frameworks: ExtJS, KendoUI, Jquery, AngularJS
- Mobile web: Android SDK, Objective C, Swift, Sencha, Jquery Mobile, AngularJS
- Web languages and frameworks: NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Django, Rails
- SQL databases: MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Cassandra, Memcache, Neo4J, OrientDB, Apache Solr, Sphinx, ElasticSearch, Amazon ECS
- Big data: Hadoop
- Messaging: Apache Storm, Spark, Apache Active MQ, Kafka
- Embedded systems: C, Assembler
Download our price list for free and review more than 300 prices for IT services tackling the development and maintenance of web applications and sites, mobile applications, embedded systems, consulting services and cloud computing.
If we’re measuring what matters, one of the first things we should probably measure (as CTOs) is our own understanding of the role and the ability to execute across multiple stages of CTO responsibilities. Pentalog CTO Assessment for Growth provides such benchmark based on established industry practices in the field of technical leadership. It's an efficient and personalised approach to either confirm that one is on an ideal CTO path (less likely) or highlight certain areas and suggestions for improvement. A win-win in my books.
With CTO Mentoring, I can only imagine how much we saved by preventing us from going unprepared and unaware.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.