It starts with a focus on business
Pentalog’s agile UX/UI design teams put user-centric expertise to work alongside our product owners and engineers to create intuitive, human-centered products through iteration and testing.
We bring together insights about product usability that are born from business goals, enriched by content, grounded in KPIs and delivered with world-class tech to create experiences that delight users. We take a lean approach to interface design in order to drive the business while avoiding the pitfalls of traditional approaches.
As a software company, our goal is to reduce the waste that comes with the traditional process of writing heavy requirements. Instead, we favor rapid cycles of iteration and testing to ensure that real user needs are met and that real users validate our designs.
We follow simple practices to optimize quality and efficiency:
- Divide the work into small tasks. By providing the design in pieces, the development sprints are optimized, which allows the whole team to move forward.
- Design directly from the product specs, ideally from the user stories, to ensure functional relevance.
- Involve the customer as early as possible to avoid the risk of working on the wrong ideas.
- Share the work with those who aren’t involved in the project. A fresh eye can always generate new ideas.
- Avoid being weighed down by heavy documentation. Instead, focus on simple user needs at every step of the journey.
Our lean approach to UX/UI design asks four kinds of questions:
- What are the business outcomes? What exactly are the “measurable changes” we want the product or new features to achieve with end users?
- Who are the users? What are the people that will touch the product and what is important to understand about their personas?
- What are the user outcomes? What are the personas looking for from the product and how will we measure their success (or failure)?
- What kind of features do we need? What are the functionalities users need in order to complete the product’s intended transactions?
Our UX/UI experts
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category