Searching for an outsourced IT team that monitors your infrastructure and applications while you’re on the move? Your infrastructure counts more servers? Your IT services need to be available 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
Search no more! Pentalog provides CIOs with all this and a bit more.
24/7 IT monitoring for your infrastructure
Pentalog offers an IT monitoring service available 24/7, 365 days a year. The service is based on passive monitoring and level 2 and level 3 interventions to ensure high availability of your infrastructure, in compliance with ITIL standards.
The Pentalog IT supervision team brings together IT engineers and helpdesk technicians, who are located in Eastern Europe, Asia and Latin America.
In order to meet our users’ expectations in terms of performance and usability, our IT monitoring teams provides a totally custom and modular service:
- a technology layer adapted to company virtualized infrastructures
- process management
- an around the clock IT monitoring of your information system: real-time flow management, architecture, virtualization, cybersecurity, agility etc.
Our IT team ensures 24/7 IT monitoring of the:
- network and firewall
- Operating System
- application servers
24/7 IT monitoring business model
Pentalog will charge:
- an initial cost of implementation related to the kick-off phase
- a fixed monthly cost for passive monitoring
- a variable cost related to the time spent by our specialists on corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks
Quality standards and IT monitoring governance are ensured by a Project Quality Plan, a Safety Plan, Steering Committees, Monitoring Committees and monthly indicators.
Scope of Pentalog’s IT monitoring services
User experience is generally based on availability, performance and security of your infrastructure, environment and IT services. So make them count!
Pentalog IT monitoring services cover passive monitoring, curative maintenance, preventive maintenance and live environment. The activities and responsibilities are defined during the project kick-off phase.
Example of IT monitoring services delivered by Pentalog:
- remote intervention on network, system or application server alert
- VM or service (web, database) restart
- OS, web server and database update
- application server installation and configuration
- data recovery
- hardware, system, network and application monitoring
- corrective maintenance and level 2 and 3 administration
How is the IT monitoring service delivered
We will first:
- Define the scope of your IT infrastructure monitoring
- Then the procedures for the kick-off phase, to finally
- Shift to live environment mode
The 24/7 IT monitoring is provided by a team of IT engineers that takes over your IT infrastructure after defining the precise scope, tools and monitoring technologies adapted to your needs.
IT monitoring implementation
The IT monitoring tools are hosted and operated in the client’s infrastructure.
A VPN connection is established between the Pentalog IT monitoring team and the customer’s infrastructure. The access to the IT monitoring resources and tools and the communication tools are defined between Pentalog and the client.
If we’re measuring what matters, one of the first things we should probably measure (as CTOs) is our own understanding of the role and the ability to execute across multiple stages of CTO responsibilities. Pentalog CTO Assessment for Growth provides such benchmark based on established industry practices in the field of technical leadership. It's an efficient and personalised approach to either confirm that one is on an ideal CTO path (less likely) or highlight certain areas and suggestions for improvement. A win-win in my books.
With CTO Mentoring, I can only imagine how much we saved by preventing us from going unprepared and unaware.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.