Java occupies the top position in the two best-known rankings for software technologies (TIOBE and PYPL), and can be considered the world’s go-to programming language due to its security, simplicity, and utility. Java is an excellent choice for developing a wide range of applications.
However, taking on an entire Java project in-house can end up being a time and resource-consuming task. Outsourcing your Java development tasks to an expert team will add value to your products and give you more time and energy to focus on your core business. Java outsourcing in Moldova will minimize your time to market. Pentalog can recruit a team, launch your product, and ramp up the project all within 4 weeks.
Browse a list of Java developers
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Why Outsource your Java Development Services?
Here are just a few of the benefits of outsourcing your Java development services with Pentalog:
- Impressive cost savings for your business: up to 40%-60% lower development costs
- Efficient and constant client-developer communication: 24/7 technical support
- A customized dedicated team at your disposal: highly skilled, tech-savvy, and 99% English speaking coders and developers
- Expert consulting during project kickoff and team ramp up, and for software architecture design, financing, customer acquisition, and marketing technology
Why choose nearshore Java outsourcing in Moldova?
Moldova is a preferred outsourcing destination for many companies due to its competitive pricing for IT services and its continuously growing community of talented IT specialists.
When choosing Java outsourcing in Moldova, Pentalog’s teams will guide your JAVA development journey with:
- Cutting-edge Java technologies: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Microservices, Node.js, Angular.js and more
- DevOps, continuous delivery and continuous integration operations for your software project
- Agile best practices: visibility throughout the entire software development lifecycle, openness to feedback and changes, and fast adaptation to unpredicted events
Our full-time Java engineers and technical experts will help you create new experiences for your customers and improve the quality of your services. Learn more about our complete range of IT profiles & Java development outsourcing in Moldova!
Key figures about JAVA development at Pentalog
With over 20 years of experience in IT outsourcing, Pentalog is able to provide full-stack Java development services.
Pentalog has extensive experience with Java development:
- 50+ Java projects are currently active in Pentalog’s nearshore and offshore delivery centers
- The number of Java projects developed so far by dedicated Pentalog teams account for 25% of our total amount of projects
- Pentalog has 200 Java developers under permanent contract
- Expertise and work experience across multiple industries in: Internet of Things, Machine-to-Machine, Energy Management, Banking & Finance and much more
Take a detailed look at our comprehensive price list for Java development in Moldova and discover the complete range of services that come with outsourcing your development needs to Pentalog.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.