Outsourcing your IT project to a thriving IT outsourcing hub like Bucharest allows you to easily access professional IT specialists at competitive prices while reducing your time-to-market. This trend is being widely embraced by companies of all sizes including start-ups, mid-sized companies, multinationals, nearshore and offshore.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Bucharest is a focal point of interest on the IT outsourcing map due to the benefits the city brings to European and North American companies who outsource their projects here. It has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing tech cities in Europe.
Half of the outsourcing employees in Romania work in Bucharest according to CBRE data and 38% of all IT companies in Romania are located there.
Bucharest is the capital & largest city of Romania as well as its cultural, industrial, and financial center – being the 6th largest city in the EU by population, and one of the main industrial centers/transportation hubs in all of Eastern Europe.
Benefits of IT Outsourcing in Bucharest:
- Some of the best IT specialists in Romania and all of Europe are located in Bucharest thanks to reputable IT&C educational institutions like the University of Bucharest and the Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- The largest talent pool of IT specialists in the country producing around 2,195 IT&C graduates per year
- The premier destination in Romania boasting approx. 40,000 specialists working on outsourced projects
- Romanians are largely proficient in English (90% of the urban population speaks English), French (26%) and German (8%), and there are minimal cultural differences between Romania and Western Europe
- Bucharest is the #2 city in the region in terms of future workplace availability after Warsaw
- Internet Connection – Romania ranked 2nd in Europe after Sweden in average peak Internet connection speed. Romania was also ranked 7th in Europe and 13th in the world in terms of average internet connection speed
Pentalog’s Bucharest delivery center was launched in 2004, being the 2nd IT Outsourcing center the company opened in Romania.
With 130+ IT engineers, Pentalog Bucharest is an important hub for Embedded Systems, Business Intelligence and Business Analysis specialists, as well as for JAVA, PHP, .NET, front-end, and mobile developers.
Pentalog’s delivery center in Bucharest alone is managing over 25 IT projects for 20+ different clients (in the USA, France, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Austria, Belgium). Developing powerful digital products worldwide has been the core activity of Pentalog’s Bucharest for over 15 years and our story goes on.
Projects developed in Pentalog Bucharest are related to various fields such as media communication, digital marketing, document management or e-learning.
Our teams are ready and capable of delivering quality technical solutions for multimedia and hardware oriented projects, as well as Business Intelligence and Business Analysis projects using an Agile approach.
IT Outsourcing Success Stories from Pentalog Bucharest
- E-Commerce Platform Upgrade: Missguided, a multi-channel women’s clothing retailer from the UK contacted Pentalog to revamp its e-commerce website. Developers from Pentalog Bucharest worked on both the frontend and backend of the website, making sure everything was up to date while adding new features to both ends.
- Managing Technical Debt: An online marketing platform that allows its users to merge creativity and data to create media campaigns across all channels decided to use Pentalog as an outside pair of eyes to analyze and optimize its source code. After performing maintenance services, Pentalog developers were able to eliminate all bugs in the platform and refactor the code for easier maintenance.
- Digital Transformation: Sur Mesure needed leverage to support its growth through digital transformation and to stimulate its international development. The SME turned to Pentalog, first for a diagnostic of its IT system, then for overall IT optimization in both its production and marketing departments.
About Pentalog – A FULL-STACK TECH & DIGITAL SERVICE PLATFORM
Pentalog is a digital one stop shop dedicated to IT outsourcing projects with more than 25 years of experience on the IT market.
We can provide you:
- Guidance throughout the entire lifecycle of your IT project (from product discovery to development, maintenance, monitoring and consulting)
- Digital Marketing Services: UX/UI design & growth marketing strategies
- IT skill assessment, Recruitment and Freelancing services provided by SkillValue
- Startup funding services provided by Pentalabbs
- Access to 1000+ Agile IT engineers and a talent pool of 300,000 assessed IT specialists
- 100% Agile project management & Lean product development
- High-end technical expertise correlated with competitive rates
- ISO 9001 certified software quality
We are committed to supporting our clients 100% at every step of the software development process, information systems operation, and maintenance throughout the entire solution lifecycle.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.