Symfony is an open-source PHP framework designed for web project development to meet the needs of large-scale web platforms. For many PHP developers, Symfony far outshines its competitors. It’s a flexible technology with a large developer community.
Companies choose Symfony for its stability, flexibility, and reputation among companies from a wide range of industries. Pentalog has used the Symfony development framework to build projects for clients in numerous sectors, such as retail, tourism, real estate, MedTech, IoT, & social media.
Leverage the benefits of Symfony for your next project:
- International community support, with a constant flow of open source contributions and regular updates to ensure easy maintenance and tight security
- A flexible, yet complex framework, with a modular-based architecture that makes it an excellent choice for building highly-scalable projects
- A rich set of reusable components, allowing engineers to work independently on specific business features, reducing development time & costs
- e-Commerce platforms and marketplaces
- Web Platforms used to support core business processes such as accounting, tracking product deliveries, customer relationship management, etc.
- Software for electronic banking, cash and treasury management, and bank connectivity
- IoT-enabled tools allowing digital retargeting based on offline data
Pentalog: Your Agile Partner
With Pentalog, you work how you want:
- Outsourcing: Pentalog teams have 150 experienced Symfony development specialists. We can start your project in two weeks to reach full staffing in four weeks.
- Freelance: Our talent management platform brings together 60 freelance Symfony developers. We evaluate all freelancers through a series of tests and validation interviews.
- Recruitment: We have a pool of evaluated 3,000 Symfony candidates. We respond quickly to all of your IT recruitment challenges.
Top Symfony Development Specialists, Ready to Work
Our team delivers 300 projects a year
Les Parqueteurs De France Pentalog moves les Parqueteurs de France to the cloud
A data center company reached 70% of API coverage with automated tests, supported by Pentalog QA engineers
Stokkly Development of a B2B Marketplace Private online sales of excess inventory