Our team delivers 300 projects a year
EM Normandie Developing an Open-source University Web Portal
Challenges & Sciences et Avenir Delivering Digital Content at Scale through AWS Cloud Migration
MesserSoft IIoT / Industrial Automation: A Software Solution for the Smart Future of the Metal Industry
IMAGINiT When React and Industrial Engineering Meet
An e-Commerce Leader Revamps their IT Tools and Infrastructure with Pentalog
Symfony is an open-source PHP framework designed for web project development to meet the needs of large-scale web platforms.
For many PHP developers, Symfony far outshines its competitors. It’s a flexible technology with a large developer community. Leverage the benefits of Symfony for your next project:
- International community support, including an uninterrupted flow of open source contributions and regular updates to ensure easy maintenance and tight security
- Flexible, yet complex framework, with a modular-based architecture that makes it an excellent choice for building highly-scalable projects
- A rich set of reusable components, allowing engineers to work independently on specific business features, reducing development time & costs
- Can be used as an API for mobile apps, both native and hybrid
Companies choose Symfony time & time again for its stability, flexibility and reputation among companies from a wide range of industries.
Our teams’ portfolio of digital products built using Symfony includes:
- e-Commerce platforms and marketplaces
- Web Platforms used to support core business processes such as accounting operations, tracking service and product deliveries, customer relationship management and more
- Software for electronic banking, cash and treasury management, and bank connectivity
- IoT-enabled tools allowing digital retargeting based on data collected from the offline environment
Pentalog: Your Agile partner
With Pentalog, you work how you want:
- Outsourcing: Pentalog’s Software Factory teams have 150 experienced Symfony development specialists. We can start your project in two weeks to reach full staffing in four weeks.
- Freelance: Our talent management platform, SkillValue, brings together 60 freelance Symfony developers. We evaluate all freelancers through a series of tests and validation interviews with our CTOs.
- Recruitment: We have a pool of evaluated 3,000 Symfony candidates. We respond quickly to all of your IT recruitment challenges.
Our best Symfony developers are available for your project
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category